*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3237228
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Educational · #2129802
How-To Help. Have fun while learning about WdC! 2018 Quill HM Best Educational :-D
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 22, 2018 at 11:40pm
Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!)
Lol! Yup. Double squiggly brackets around the front and ending of your WdC ML will allow it to show. XXXXXs was kinda the old way, and I HATE it. So I do like this: {image:2166862} Now it only shows you ONE bracket around each but there's actually two. One would simply show the image like:

Writing Fan ~ I.

But two show the ML.

Random rotation, yes, you got it. Good size on your sig!

When you have a longer ML instruction, you can use the db ML. Simply put {db} prior to the ML, and at the very end, {/db} and it will keep the ML just as the double brackets do. With double brackets, each time a squiggly bracket is used you have to double it like: {image:2173052}{/center} etc. So it can be time consuming, hence the DB tag. Sometimes the db tag will mess up something in your item, if it is very long, so I don't tend to teach it much. *Smile*

I gotta make dinner. Late dinner!

Question mark in the toolbar: When you are actively IN a post, as I am writing to you now, look above your writing and you will see the toolbar. And the smiley face. Gotta be inside and writing a post...

Yup. It’s a logo!

Click Da Pics *Bigsmile*

WhataLand Images

MESSAGE THREAD
Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-22-18 9:58pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-22-18 11:25pm
by Dominique
*Star* Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-22-18 11:40pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-23-18 11:01am
by Dominique
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-23-18 10:26pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-24-18 3:32pm
by Dominique

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Whata SpoonStealer.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3237228