*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3237225
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Educational · #2129802
How-To Help. Have fun while learning about WdC! 2018 Quill HM Best Educational :-D
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 22, 2018 at 11:25pm
Edited: December 22, 2018 at 11:26pm
Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!)
Question, quite irrelivent to the topic but it's on my mind. So, I see people all of the time showing people how to type WritingML and the 'formula' to do so... but when I type the formula, it does the link or whatever [which obviously is the point] BUT how, if I ever need it, do I type it without it showing the image and instead showing image:xxxxxx with the brackets around it??

Also, you definitely lost me somehow with what you were saying above...
1. I have no idea what smiley you speak of in a tool bar near a question mark.. I looked... lol
2. when you say rotating... do you mean moving in a circle.... or the image changing from one to another? I assume the 2nd one and only after I typed it did I really come to that conclusion lol
3. what do you mean put double brackets or is that to do exactly as I just asked up above? hmm lol

I already actually did set my default signature but it was before I knew how to make a smaller image so I do want to go back and change it around a bit

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Whata SpoonStealer
MESSAGE THREAD
Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-22-18 9:58pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
*Star* Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-22-18 11:25pm
by Dominique
Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-22-18 11:40pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-23-18 11:01am
by Dominique
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-23-18 10:26pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-24-18 3:32pm
by Dominique

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Whata SpoonStealer.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3237225