*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3239112
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1403831
For newbies seeking mentors and writers needing support via their peers; stop by today!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 1, 2019 at 7:08pm
Re: Re: Re: Since we have had a call to arms. Here is wh...
Honestly, almost any coding is beyond me. I'm not the tech on from the mods, that is for certain. Though for the most part I don't think we'd have to do anything too special. Any list we posted of anyone looking for buddies or mentors would easily link to their portfolio. The best link for that is suser, it's something you get used to once you've been on the site for a while. I have used it in my own group and forum where we have done quarterly or monthly writing goals. Takes someone with time to keep track of everything, which can be a challenge.

I have a group/forum that was inspired by nanowrimo but it has always been a challenge keeping active. If anyone needed some place to post that could be an option. I'm open for how that group's forum is used. Just going to through that out there. Getting caught up on reviews at the moment but will be checking here if any ideas come forward on getting people connected more for buddies/mentors.
MESSAGE THREAD
Since we have had a call to arms. Here is what I do... · 12-28-18 3:45pm
by Mastiff
Re: Since we have had a call to arms. Here is what I do... · 12-28-18 4:13pm
by StephBee - GOT Survivor
Re: Re: Since we have had a call to arms. Here is what I... · 12-28-18 4:39pm
by Mastiff
Re: Since we have had a call to arms. Here is what I do... · 12-30-18 9:07pm
by Dawn Embers
Re: Re: Since we have had a call to arms. Here is what I... · 01-01-19 4:13pm
by Mastiff
Re: Re: Re: Since we have had a call to arms. Here is wh... · 01-01-19 6:30pm
by iKïyå§ama
Re: Re: Re: Re: Since we have had a call to arms. Here i... · 01-01-19 6:34pm
by Mastiff
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Since we have had a call to arms. Here is wh... · 01-01-19 7:08pm
by Dawn Embers

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3239112