*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3245487
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 28, 2019 at 6:27pm
Re: Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask
If I had to pick... well in terms of not getting caught then the obvious choice would be someone like Jeff Spencer because he's a simple minded dumb dumb so most anything you do can be excused and if someone says something you can just punch the idea out of them. But who would want to be Jeff Spencer?

Summer Nguyen seems like a good choice to be. I don't think much is really expected of her, she's already kind of quiet and shy so staying "in-character" would be fairly easy. You'd be under the protection, as it were, of the big dog at Eastman and in general you'd be pretty plugged into a lot of stuff so there's enough things that would be interesting and exciting to keep you going during that week. So if I wanted to play it safe yet still have the potential to make it not suck as much then Summer seems like a pretty good choice.

If I wanted to go for something riskier but fun, KC Petrovic would be my choice. For one I'd be an adult though not "old", wouldn't really have to worry about working a fancier job properly like if I was, say, a teacher. The only thing that might be an issue would be the music but if it's a time where her band isn't playing shows then I'm good or I could always just fake a bit of sickness. She's more sociable and outgoing so that's a risk too but on the whole she seems like someone who wouldn't be too bad to pass myself off as while being able to enjoy myself.
MESSAGE THREAD
QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-28-19 10:59am
by Seuzz
Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-28-19 11:00am
by Seuzz
Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-28-19 3:01pm
by araki
*Star* Re: Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-28-19 6:27pm
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-28-19 11:35pm
by Tal
Re: Re: Re: Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-29-19 11:23am
by Seuzz
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-29-19 5:00pm
by imaj
Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 02-15-19 2:12pm
by bori258

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3245487