*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3245526
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 28, 2019 at 11:35pm
Re: Re: Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask
by Tal
One thing that would scare me a bunch with using a mask without a band is imitating a person's accent. I think every person has a somewhat unique way of speaking and pronouncing things, which creates their own voice. For example Maria (and please correct me if I'm wrong), has a pretty strong Hispanic accent - I think it would be impossible for myself to mimic it without magical assistance. Same would go with a bunch of people, certainly of the opposite gender. Girls, I think, typically have a more varied, or 'sing song-ey' voice.

What would also terrify me is dealing with the impersonations family. I feel they would be the ones, if anyone, who would notice something is wrong.

Then there is all kinds of stupid little things that could be obstacles. Code needed to unlock their smart phone? Where do they live? How do they get home? How they do their hair or makeup? I imagine there is a laundry list of these things which I wouldn't even know what to expect.

So, in the goal of not being caught, i think I'd have to go with a boring one too. Shank is the first one that comes to mind for me. I think he is often described as more reserved and quiet. Would be the safest for me, for reasons already mentioned by others.
MESSAGE THREAD
QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-28-19 10:59am
by Seuzz
Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-28-19 11:00am
by Seuzz
Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-28-19 3:01pm
by araki
Re: Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-28-19 6:27pm
by rugal b.
*Star* Re: Re: Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-28-19 11:35pm
by Tal
Re: Re: Re: Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-29-19 11:23am
by Seuzz
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 01-29-19 5:00pm
by imaj
Re: QotW #2: Hiding Out Under a Mask · 02-15-19 2:12pm
by bori258

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3245526