*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3254249
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 4, 2019 at 8:03pm
Re: QotW #7: New Kid in School
This would all really depend on what I'm looking for or where I'm going to go I suppose. I'll say that, again I'd probably go with going in as a girl just because if it's a chance to wholly reinvent myelf then I'll go whole hog on the idea. Why not make the most of the opportunity to do and experience things differently?

So to start with I'd probably go in as a senior and hang around the Warehouse/Bohemian crowd; guy or girl I'd probably feel more comfortable around that set. So to that end I'd probably start with Mia Dewitt, add a bit of Emily Sparks and finish with... Yumi Saito. Something petite, cute, fashionablely bohemian and Eurasian to add a bit of exoticism to create something that, no matter the specifics of what's taken from who, would probably go over well with that crowd.

For the mind I'd go with KC Petrovich who's not that far removed from high school that it'd be totally alien and more importantly having her confidence and coolness would, I think, be a bit of a "cheat mode" in dealing with that crowd along the lines of when Will had Connor's mind band and was hanging around the portables crew.
MESSAGE THREAD
QotW #7: New Kid in School · 03-04-19 11:02am
by Seuzz
Re: QotW #7: New Kid in School · 03-04-19 11:04am
by Seuzz
Re: QotW #7: New Kid in School · 03-04-19 4:54pm
by imaj
*Star* Re: QotW #7: New Kid in School · 03-04-19 8:03pm
by rugal b.
Re: QotW #7: New Kid in School · 03-05-19 10:17am
by araki
Re: Re: QotW #7: New Kid in School · 03-07-19 8:23pm
by That One Guy
Re: QotW #7: New Kid in School · 03-07-19 1:36pm
by bori258

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3254249