*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3266756
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 25, 2019 at 9:57pm
Re: Pink Fluffy Unicorn Contest - April Round
Awesome! I love to see that you've entered this contest as I'll be judging. *Bigsmile* It's such a ridiculously fun contest. Well, and a ridiculous contest. lol Anyway, good luck! There are 3 judges, so you'll have plenty of opportunity to impress. *Smile*

Just so you know, you don't have to include the month in the title if you aren't catching up. It's not wrong, just extra work. But if you miss a month and are catching up, then for sure include the month! If you get confused and can't recall, there is an example posted just above the forum. For catching up, be sure to use the current month's prompt for the former month's contest you select. I've twice had someone dig through and find the old prompt and enter the contest with the old prompt. Everyone was confused at that. *Laugh* Plus, if you use an old prompt, you can't win, so that spoils most of the fun, IMO. *Wink*

Great job and good luck! You started in January and haven't missed a month yet. Keep this up and you'll be done when you post your December entry. You can miss a month and finish in January. Or you can miss a month and catch up later (which is what I need to do since I missed February and don't want to have to do 13 months instead of 12 *Wink* ).

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"
MESSAGE THREAD
Pink Fluffy Unicorn Contest - April Round · 04-21-19 5:25pm
by 🌑 Darleen - QoD
*Star* Re: Pink Fluffy Unicorn Contest - April Round · 04-25-19 9:57pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3266756