*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3284936
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Community · #2179526
Night owls welcome!! Open 24 hours! Daily activities! Prizes!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 3, 2019 at 10:13am
Edited: August 5, 2019 at 5:08am
Re: Friday!
by Past Member 'bobturn'
Katie dog growled. My hand resting on her back felt hair bristle and rise. "What is it, girl?"

Her tail dug out a hole between her hind legs. She crouched ready to spring at the approaching shadow. I felt her leash pull as she tried to get at it. "Sheesh. Wait for me." Katie pulled so hard I had to follow.

The shadow emerged into the gentle curves of a female version of myself, a fellow dog lover. Her poodle yelped happily, stood firm, ducking its head, a growl mimicking Katie's very ready for play.

"Hey. Good to see you again. Just missed you and yours yesterday on this nature path. Isn't it beautiful?" The dog's noses touched, tongues licked, and they sniffed each other like dogs do.

"Oops. Guess my King more than likes your beauty. Fast first date, what?" The blush appearing on my new friend's face made her skin glow.

A gentle scent of jasmine perfume loaned the air with sudden enchantment. My senses stirred. "I guess we don't think alike." I admonished both canines for their sudden public romance.

"I'm Sarah Jones." The woman nudged me in greeting, her hand resting gently and caressing my arm. "I don't know about that." She winked, blushed again and asked for my phone number.
MESSAGE THREAD
Friday! · 08-02-19 2:46am
by IceSkatingSugarCube
Re: Friday! · 08-02-19 7:08am
by Beholden
Re: Friday! · 08-02-19 2:26pm
by amy-Has a great future ahead
*Star* Re: Friday! · 08-03-19 10:13am
by Past Member 'bobturn'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, IceSkatingSugarCube.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3284936