*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3301103
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 17, 2019 at 11:31pm
Edited: October 17, 2019 at 11:44pm
I just made myself happy again...
Okā€”this is really a confession. After a lot of deliberation; I just switched to another story. It is one that has been plaguing me a lot and I do have characters and a setting that I am very passionate and know more about. Though I haven't been to these particular mountains, I grew up here close around the Sequoias and around horses. You know what they say, you can take the girl out of the mountains, but you can't take the mountains out of the girl. I am going to plop it down in Montana.

I do have a question: the 18th's assignment, dealing with settings, is that JUST listing and describing the setting or written as though it were part of the story? I already know which setting I am going to use.

I don't know if I'll be NANO NaNo ready, but I'll be ready enough to plop something down. *Rolling* I refuse to quit! *BigSmile* Perhaps in the future; I can make something of this mess that I have created.

It is sure quiet here tonight. *Frown*

Kristina
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I just made myself happy again... · 10-17-19 11:31pm
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: I just made myself happy again... · 10-18-19 9:54am
by Angelica- Happy Mothers Day!
Re: I just made myself happy again... · 10-19-19 8:21am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: I just made myself happy again... · 10-21-19 10:45am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Re: I just made myself happy again... · 10-21-19 11:22am
by Shanachie

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3301103