*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3353272
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 28, 2020 at 3:44pm
Edited: June 28, 2020 at 3:44pm
Re: Maay
It's great to see you back! YAY And congratulations on your Honorable Mention! Woohoo!

I'm not sure I understand which months you are doing. I do have you down for this month, June 2020 with "Innocence" entered into the "Inner Strength Contest." However, I didn't notice any year were that contest was an option for May and I didn't notice a year where the "No Dialogue Contest" was an option for June. Did I miss them or did you not quite understand how to catch up?

To catch up, you look through the "Previously Highlighted Contests" dropnotes for the year you are working on. Find an open contest for that month and enter using the current prompt. When you post, you title the post with the contest name and the month and year you are catching up (if you are only posting 1 entry). So a catch up post might be titled "No Dialogue Contest--August 2019." Then you'd post the link to the forum post where you entered with {post:XXXXXX}. I don't need the name of your item or a link to it because if I want to see it, I'd click to the forum and then click on your entry.

If you are working to catch up on past entries and posted the wrong months for the contest, don't worry. I'll give you credit for any month that had that contest as an option. Do you want August 2019 marked for your entry into the "No Dialogue Contest"? And what was your May entry intended for? If you have a month where nothing is open but some contests are open irregularly, just wait and work on other stuff. When you have done as much as you can and still have nothing to enter for certain months, let me know and I'll give you some options.

Be sure to tell me what year you are posting for as well, not just the month. lol And are you planning to do the WHOLE challenge to be included in the giant celebration next January? That would be awesome if you are! You still have 6 months to do it! I have faith in you! But if you just want to do 1 yr, that's fine too. It's what the challenge was set up for, so no pressure to do more. *Wink*

Good luck with whatever you decide to do! Let me know if you need help understanding anything. *Smile*

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Chile

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"
MESSAGE THREAD
May · 06-28-20 10:45am
by Alexi
*Star* Re: Maay · 06-28-20 3:44pm
by Schnujo's in Chile
Re: Re: Maay · 06-28-20 3:46pm
by Schnujo's in Chile
Re: Re: Maay · 06-28-20 3:53pm
by Alexi
Re: Re: Re: Maay · 06-28-20 5:16pm
by Schnujo's in Chile

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Chile.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3353272