*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3379792
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Community · #1970158
A place for those who lost a loved one.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 23, 2020 at 1:30am
Where do I start. I could start at the begining or the and to an irony that has happened by accident. You see my dad passed away October 12, 2020. The odd thing is that he left me his cat. Now normally I would have been ok with this, this time it's a bit different. You see the year I was born my dad got a calico kitten and called her Nosey. I grew with her at myside for over 12 years before she left us.

Now, with that said one would think Ah ok just a cat. But year I was pregnant with my youngest son a young kitten came crawling through my dad's work warehouse. Not thinking about it my dad named her Nosey 2 in honor of the first Nosey. I never paid attention to the year dad found Nosey 2.

Well with my dad passing I had to go looking to see how many cats dad had left. You see at one time the house had 5 cats in it that I knew of. Well one thing lead to an other and I found a card for the vet clinic my dad took his pets to. I contacted them to verify that only one cat was left and I put her in my name.

I got going through my dad's papers and found the certificate for Nosey's shots. Just to find dad had found her the same year my son was born. So my coming into this world my dad had a cat named Nosey. Upon his leaving he left me a gift of a cat named Nosey.

I have fun stories for the first Nosey. As for this Nosey 2 she is 14 years old so once I get the extra weight off her we will see. She not a young cat and I don't know if I can get her back into being an active cat for all she has seen over the last few years.

Some how I need to figure out how to save up $300.00 for a pet deposit so I can bring her home for my son.

Sincerely yours,
Silverwindrose
Dragon Minstrel

Keep writing the words of your heart
and one day your dreams will come true.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My dad · 10-23-20 1:30am
by Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel
Re: My dad · 10-23-20 2:53pm
by Prosperous Snow celebrating
Re: Re: My dad · 10-24-20 12:01am
by Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel
Re: My dad · 10-27-20 4:58pm
by Scifiwizard Retired

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Scifiwizard Retired.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3379792