*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3385369
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2232242
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 15, 2020 at 1:29am
Edited: November 15, 2020 at 1:30am
Re: Re: Entry
*Dollar* 10,000 GPs were sent to Xeno with this post.
Ohhh...I got it. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. But I got it now. *Wink* So, you were using "post" which is what you use for "The Contest Challenge to prove you entered a contest. It links to forum posts you've written. For this (and almost all contests), you want to use "item" or "bitem:" (Most contests want bitem, but I don't really care, so long as I can click to get to it.)

So, here's how they look when you write them and when you post them...

{item:2237763} *Right* "Invalid Item

{bitem:2237763} *Down*

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2237763 by Not Available.

Make sense? If you're participating in "The Contest Challenge, that's where you'll do the post and after the colon, the last few forum posts will pop up automatically and you can select one that leads to this thread. Either post on the thread is fine. *Wink* Let me know if you have any other questions. *Smile* WELCOME TO WdC AND WELCOME TO MY CONTEST!

Oh, I almost got too distracted to send you your GPs! *Blush* If I ever forget, feel free to ask. I have a brain injury from Iraq, so I distract easily. *Wink* If you want more GPs, you can write 2 more poems. If you need to save room in your port, you can put them all on the same item using the Edit in the upper right corner of your item, click the sprocket. *Wink* (I usually use Quick Edit, but explore and see what you like.) You can earn a total of 30k GPs this month from this contest. *Bigsmile* Good luck with your entry! *Hug*
MESSAGE THREAD
Entry · 11-15-20 12:19am
by Xeno
Re: Entry · 11-15-20 12:24am
by Xeno
*Star* Re: Re: Entry · 11-15-20 1:29am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Re: Entry · 11-15-20 10:17am
by Xeno
Re: Re: Re: Re: Entry · 11-15-20 8:20pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Entry · 01-31-21 9:45pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Entry · 02-01-21 1:17am
by Xeno
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Entry · 02-01-21 1:27am

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3385369