*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3438866
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 28, 2021 at 9:10am
Re: July Entry - Honoring Our Veterans
It's always nice to see you here. *Smile* And it's definitely nice to not have to explain how this works. *Think* GOOD JOB! *Laugh* Of course, if I wasn't getting new folks participating in my challenge, it would eventually die out and so with new folks come complications and misunderstandings. *RollEyes* They catch on...usually. *Laugh* Though I did once have an impressive entrant who entered every single month for a whole year and managed, with my explaining how to enter every month and pointing out that I have examples, STILL managed to post wrong for 12 months straight. *Shock* Well, they were entering the right contests, so I gave them credit each time, but still, I have already explained this and pointed to the example 11 other times over the last 11 months. HOW do you not get it by now? *Headbang* Whatever. Sorry. I'm just venting from having to explain it to someone again. I think I need more sleep. *Sleeping* Normally, I'm pretty patient with explaining the challenge. Oh well, thanks for "listening" and for doing it right. *Bigsmile*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
July Entry - Honoring Our Veterans · 07-26-21 8:04am
by Choconut
*Star* Re: July Entry - Honoring Our Veterans · 07-28-21 9:10am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: July Entry - Honoring Our Veterans · 07-28-21 12:18pm
by Choconut
Re: Re: Re: July Entry - Honoring Our Veterans · 07-28-21 1:28pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: July Entry - Honoring Our Veterans · 07-29-21 5:25am
by Choconut
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: July Entry - Honoring Our Veterans · 07-29-21 7:30am

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3438866