*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3487496
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2258065
A place to share and discuss personal goals, set-backs, challenges, and discoveries.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 13, 2022 at 4:53am
Re: Diet update
That's fantastic! I was just posting on this abit earlier. It was a response to {user: ruwth} post in the public newsfeed. Unfortunately, my whole post disappeared after I went into detail. Ugghh!

I was sharing my experience with this. Two opposing diets.

Ultimately,I've decided to do intermittent liquid fasting. Meaning I fill up on low canothydrates vegetables basically. Have you heard of Cabbage soup fast (for lack of better terms)?

I use that one day or two times a month. And can eat as often and as much as I want all day long. It's best with no protein (or if so the smallest amount possible for flavor).

Basically l, everything is fresh only.
cabbage ( any kind you like)
Tomatoes, Green beans, red or any Swiss chard, or spinach, an onion, a shallot,

Spices you like. Salt and pepper. Sweet basil?
Broth (chicken, beef, or vegetable)
Bullion (optional)

A little water in bottom.of pot.
Chop everything.
* You might add other vegetables, but stay away from any white food like rice or potatoes or pasta for this l.

The idea is to flush out toxins, lower carbohydrates, and reset the body functions. To eat clean.

By doing this it helps with weight loss and other types of things. I don't think it's a good idea to do this every single day though. For one thing your body may start craving certain things you aren't getting. And it could throw you off your diet plan.

Remember that doctors usually recommend two weeks on a diet, one week off, as the body reaches a plateau and needs to recoup. At that time you might have some things you could t before.

Just be aware of what you're eating maybe keep a journal if anything you eat , even if it's a snack.

Afterward the cycle is repeated. Always drink plenty of water too. At first, you might want to stay near home because your body will react to this new kind of eating stuff. It's normal.

Once you start losing, you will feel more energetic. After a while, depending on your body, you may add additional foods back into your meal plans

Lots of problems healthwise may disappear too. It's happened to friends of mine.

For me, it's a constant work in progress.
MESSAGE THREAD
Diet update · 12-20-21 12:29am
by Marvelous Friend
*Star* Re: Diet update · 03-13-22 4:53am
by ~SilverMoon~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Marvelous Friend.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3487496