*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3491765
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2261482
Where all you have to do is read books to receive awesome prizes.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 2, 2022 at 8:21am
Re: Re: October--Horror
I have over 3000 books in my Audible library, more than I could ever possibly listen to. And another 2000+ (at least--haven't checked recently) on my Wish List. I haven't checked the reviews here, but frequently find myself checking the "What are you reading this weekend" list. *FacePalm*

Thankfully, I ONLY use Audible, so that cuts out some of the options I would be interested in (like the one by Steve Irwin's wife, "Steve and Me," I think it's called) and I only get books that are 4.5 stars or more (unless it's part of a series and the rest is very highly rated or it's something nonfiction I really want to learn about, but even then, at a minimum, 4.3 stars). That keeps my list from being even more ridiculous. *Laugh*

Of course, my 4.5 star requirement doesn't guarantee I'll love everything I listen to, as the "The Brothers Karamazov" proves. *Pthb* *Laugh*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Fill Your Paper with Breathings of Your Heart--William Wordsworth
MESSAGE THREAD
October--Horror · 03-31-22 8:06pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: October--Horror · 04-02-22 7:27am
by Choconut
*Star* Re: Re: October--Horror · 04-02-22 8:21am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Re: October--Horror · 04-03-22 5:05am
by Choconut

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Choconut.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3491765