*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3513043
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2232242
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 11, 2022 at 5:20am
Re: Testing...
Merit Badge in SANTAGRAM!
[Click For More Info]

*^*Delight*^**^*Cake2*^*  Happy WDC Anniversary 12 year old!! What milestone! *^*Starstruck*^* And I found a badge you do NOT have! Yay Me and I think you celebrate Christmas there around this season...so happy days! *^*Delight*^* Thanks for all of your shining contributions over the years! Keep on writing. *^*Cupcake2*^*

Merit Badge in I'm Sorry
[Click For More Info]

...to have to remind you that you've been around since Quill and Ink went out of style. *^*Rolling*^*  Happy  12th  Anniversary.  *^*Bighug*^*

Merit Badge in The WDC Celebrity Author
[Click For More Info]

Deserving to have my WDC Celebrity Merit Badge Award, recognizing you being a  "Celebrity"  Author here in WDC land. Keep up the good work! Happy WDC Anniversary also. Samberine *^*Heart*^*  *^*Star*^* More about this in  [Link To Item #2089659]

Merit Badge in Happy Anniversary
[Click For More Info]

Happy 12th Anniversary!  I'm so glad you are here!  *^*Bighug*^*

Merit Badge in Encouragement
[Click For More Info]

Fear Elle — Patience, kindness, understanding, respectful, thoughtful, generous, friendly, caring, aware are just a few attributes I first think of when reminded of you. I feel unworthy but welcomed by you in this community. It means a lot for someone oddly floundering on dry land the way I do here. I overthink, over worry and project, but you help me calm and sort it out. Thanks for the smooth streams, as I navigate as an eely writer trying to fit in.  [Link To Item #whatever] *^*Heart*^*

Merit Badge in Today Is Your Day
[Click For More Info]

It's Groundhog Day.
Someone nominated you to get a free Merit Badge, and/or you did some nominating. 
Whichever it was, YOU ROCK - HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Merit Badge in The Writer's Achievement
[Click For More Info]

"Dear Me" you are off to a great start in 2022!
Here's to keeping your goals in mind and achieving them (or at least most of them) by the end of the year. I wish you the best of luck. *^*Heart*^*

Merit Badge in Gay Lesbian
[Click For More Info]

Thank you so much for your donation to  [Link To Item #2265628] ! What you’ve done is ensured writers are rewarded for their efforts to the Rainbow community. Give yourself a hug, ‘cause you’ve given others a chance. Thank you!

Merit Badge in You Rock
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on completing the 1st Level [Novice Crusher] in  [Link To Item #2243881] ! You Rock!

Merit Badge in Reading
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your participation in  [Link To Item #2144341] !

** Animated Images For Use By Premium+ Only **           ** Image ID #2267445 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
Testing... · 08-11-22 4:40am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Testing... · 08-11-22 4:41am
Re: Re: Testing... · 08-11-22 5:14am
Re: Re: Re: Testing... · 08-11-22 5:15am
*Star* Re: Testing... · 08-11-22 5:20am
by Elle - on hiatus
Re: Re: Testing... · 08-11-22 5:22am
Re: Re: Re: Testing... · 08-11-22 5:26am
Re: Re: Re: Testing... · 08-11-22 6:23am
by Elle - on hiatus
Re: Re: Re: Testing... · 08-11-22 6:24am
by Elle - on hiatus
Re: Re: Re: Re: Testing... · 08-11-22 11:21am

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3513043