*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3524041
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 2, 2022 at 11:06am
Re: Re: Re: Day 1: What if, though?
Thank you for the website, ā­Princetteā™„PengthuluWrites. You inspired me to create a thread where we can put all the resources people post. *Bigsmile* Look for it soon. I need to get through the rest of the forum posts to see if I'm missing anything else. lol

BrandiwynšŸŽ¶, what an awesome story! Thanks for sharing that. *Delight* Not sure how you feel about your ex- but at least you got something out of that relationship. *Rolling* As for never finishing anything, me neither. People are always like, "Oh! Your idea sounds so awesome! Can I read it?" Uh...no. Not because I'm lying about finishing NaNo, but because I didn't finish the story. *Laugh*

That's fabulous that you have so many prompts listed in a notebook, Mousethyme! Do you find that something was super inspiring at the moment, then later not so much? *Laugh* I will write down a "brilliant" idea and later go back and be like, "Good thing I'm more of an idea person because I would have wasted a LOT of time on this if I'd actually taken it anywhere." *Rolling*

Storm Machine, that unFinished idea sounds AMAZING! I'm glad you have something that sparks you, but I do hope you go back and work on that one day...then publish it for us to enjoy...including in an audiobook so I can enjoy it as well. Since my brain injury (explosion in Iraq), I don't read books anymore. But I listen to a lot of audiobooks! *Delight* So, yeah, get on that as soon as NaNo is done. *Rolling* *Rolling* *Rolling*

I think it's really cool that you're insightful enough to keep learning about yourself, Andi-Roo! Not everyone is. *Wink* But it's also funny how some insights can be so obvious but take us so long to figure out. *Laugh* BTW, I see you've been here since 2017, but haven't published anything to your port yet. I vote you put something in your port this month. *Delight* Like maybe a NaNo Prep project! *Party* This is for purely selfish reasons. Gray cases like yourself don't pop up automatically when we are tagging folks, but black cases do. *Bigsmile* Though at least your handle and username are the same and not complicated. Some usernames I NEED to pop up because they are so complicated, I can never get them right. *Blush* *FacePalm* *Laugh* Either way, I hope you new insight informs your story writing in new and interesting ways. *Smile*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Amanda created this sig based on a quote from me.
MESSAGE THREAD
Day 1: What if, though? · 09-30-22 8:23pm
by ā­Princetteā™„PengthuluWrites
Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 09-30-22 10:12pm
by Angelica- Happy Father's Day!
Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 09-30-22 11:11pm
by QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham
Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-01-22 5:45am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-01-22 8:34am
by Mousethyme
Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-01-22 9:35am
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-01-22 11:31am
by QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham
Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-01-22 6:29pm
by Andi-Roo
Re: Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-01-22 6:44pm
by Storm Machine
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-02-22 11:06am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Re: Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-02-22 12:20pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-02-22 12:34pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-02-22 12:42pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-02-22 12:44pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-02-22 3:17pm
by Mousethyme
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Day 1: What if, though? · 10-02-22 3:19pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3524041