*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3570280
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 2, 2023 at 2:21pm
Edited: July 2, 2023 at 2:22pm
Re: Commentary: "A Coup Quashed"
For me personally, on one hand it's nice to see Michelle fleshed out some as a character. But on the other it just felt like set up to get to more set up and while I like Chelsea and a lot of the cheerleaders I'm also kind of over seeing most of that group for a while unless something very interesting is done with them that's more than just plotting as/against Chelsea, especially when it's more or less the same couple of them that get the attention. Which is why I was a little disappointed to see the next storyline is hopping back to more cheerleader stuff and Cindy, who's my absolute least favorite character in the entirety of BoM; whether as herself or impersonated.

I'm also not terribly enthused by any of the choices either. It's all a little too "same old, same old" for me.

But that's just how I am. Obviously we all have characters that we like and/or use but at the same time I'm also the type of person who gets more excited when I see some unexpected characters in an Avengers lineup and roll my eyes when it's the movie characters. It makes me conscious of using, say, the bohemian girls too much because as much as I love Jelena, I always have a thought in the back of my mind that people would go "There he goes using Jelena again."
MESSAGE THREAD
Commentary: "A Coup Quashed" · 07-02-23 7:34am
by Seuzz
*Star* Re: Commentary: "A Coup Quashed" · 07-02-23 2:21pm
by rugal b.
Re: Re: Commentary: "A Coup Quashed" · 07-02-23 3:04pm
by Nostrum
Re: Re: Re: Commentary: "A Coup Quashed" · 07-02-23 3:32pm
by rugal b.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3570280