No ratings.
by Sum1
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #2292127
A Raffle being held to celebrate the 23rd Birthday of Writing.com
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 5, 2023 at 11:03am
Ten Additional Prizes
At the end of the raffle, I will raffle off ten badges to ticket holders.

The rules:

One badge per winner.
If one person wins twice, I will roll the dice again until it hits someone who didn't win.
Winners will have the choice of badge they want to receive out of these displayed here.

I will pay for the badges from my personal funds!

Merit Badge in Simple Fundraiser
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Simple Fundraiser 2
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Simple Fundraiser 3
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs
Merit Badge in I Write in 2018
[Click For More Info]

for linking Merit Badge in I Write In 2019
[Click For More Info]

for linking Merit Badge in I Write In 2020
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in I Write 2021
[Click For More Info]

I think I can. I think I can.
Merit Badge in Season of Writing
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Season of Writing" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1868486] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Romantic Season
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Romantic Season" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1868486] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
Merit Badge in I Write 52 Weeks
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs

Annette
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Ten Additional Prizes · 09-05-23 11:03am
by Aennaytte: Free & Wild in GoT
Re: Ten Additional Prizes · 09-05-23 11:08am
by LegendaryMask❤️
Re: Re: Ten Additional Prizes · 09-05-23 11:26am
by Aennaytte: Free & Wild in GoT
Re: Re: Re: Ten Additional Prizes · 09-05-23 11:31am
by LegendaryMask❤️
Re: Ten Additional Prizes · 09-29-23 12:53pm
by tracker

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Sum1.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3583801