*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3613524
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 14, 2024 at 1:21pm
Re: Re: Re: Share your faith contest
Instead of doing more than 1 for a month, why not work on past months instead? Then you can finish a year sooner and maybe even get 2-3 years done in 1 year. *Bigsmile* You get more MBs and more celebrations that way! *Delight* DOH! I TOTALLY FORGOT! I was supposed to run a celebration today! *Facepalm*

Anyway, if you need help with how to do what I call catchup entries, let me know. But the basics are to use the appropriate dropnote to figure out what contests to enter (Previously Highlighted Contests 2023), enter with the CURRENT prompt, and when you post here, post as you regularly would but include the month and year you are catching up on in the title of the post here, too. So, if you were catching up this month in April, while this month your post title is Share Your Faith, if you didn't enter this month and entered in April, you would have to title the post Share Your Faith January 2024 to ensure you get the correct credit. *Wink* If you have a month with nothing open, let me know. *Smile*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

MESSAGE THREAD
Share your faith contest · 01-12-24 5:04pm
by H❀pe
Re: Share your faith contest · 01-14-24 7:45am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: Share your faith contest · 01-14-24 1:15pm
by H❀pe
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Share your faith contest · 01-14-24 1:21pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Share your faith contest · 01-14-24 2:23pm
by H❀pe
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Share your faith contest · 01-14-24 4:35pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3613524