*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3615558
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 24, 2024 at 5:24am
Re: My January Entry // Steampunk // Thank you
Ideally, the title of your post here has the contest title and not description. *Laugh* So, put "StAG Firebox" instead of "Steampunk," but for some reason, you're not the only one to do that this month. *Think* Interesting... Anyway, I knew which one you meant, plus you included a link to the contest in the body of your post here, so it was perfectly clear, in case I was confused. lol Though you don't have to include a link to the contest (especially if you include it in your post title here lol). It's just more work for you. *Wink* I mean, you CAN, but it's not necessary. I try to make this as easy for you all as I can, so leaving out the contest link helps, IMO. But, hey, if you want to include it for some reason, you do you. *Bigsmile*

You also don't need the month listed in the title here if you don't want to since it's a current entry. Now, if you're doing make-up entries for previous months, I definitely need the month (and year) that you're making up. But, again, trying to reduce your effort required here, you don't need to include the month you're entering if it's the current month.

Anyway, you're fine. Don't be discouraged (if you were feeling that way). I always try to give credit if at all possible and this is easy to give credit for. *Wink* You're just doing more work than you have to. I find the challenge hard enough as it is. I only managed 1 year. *Blush* *Laugh* *Facepalm*

Good luck with your contest entry! *Horseshoe*

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

MESSAGE THREAD
My January Entry // Steampunk // Thank you · 01-22-24 12:04am
by the last cicada
*Star* Re: My January Entry // Steampunk // Thank you · 01-24-24 5:24am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3615558