*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3615699
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 24, 2024 at 6:35pm
Re: I also posted twice 'Shadow and Light' contest
Did you want those entries to go toward specific months? I'm not highlighting that contest this month, so it can't go towards January, but I know I've highlighted it in the past, probably several times. I recommend opening all the dropnotes that say "Previously Highlighted Contests" and hit CTRL F to do a search and search for "shadow" or maybe "light" (or try "Shadow and Light" but it might be "Shadow & Light," which is why I recommend searching for only 1). Find all the months it's been highlighted and tell me which month and year you want your entries to go towards. *Bigsmile*

And don't forget to post a link to the entries in the contest forum. You do that with {post:XXXXXXX}. But if you have posted in a lot of forums since you posted those entries, you might have to go there and copy/paste the post numbers. *Wink*

Since you entered twice and I see you have two posts here, just edit and change the title to be something "Shadow and Light -- (month/year)" so I know what contest you entered and when you want credit for. Then change the body to include that link to the contest forum where it shows you entered. *Smile*

I also recommend you tag me to draw my attention to the changes. *Wink* If you aren't sure how to post a catchup entry, GERVIC 🐉 House Targaryen just posted a bunch, and did so correctly. You can check his examples. There's also examples just above the forum. If you post it correctly, you don't even need to tell me it's a catchup entry because it will be obvious. *Bigsmile*

Good luck with your entries!

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

MESSAGE THREAD
I also posted twice 'Shadow and Light' contest · 01-24-24 10:27am
by Past Member 'rupali'
*Star* Re: I also posted twice 'Shadow and Light' contest · 01-24-24 6:35pm
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: Re: I also posted twice 'Shadow and Light' contest · 01-24-24 11:38pm
by Past Member 'rupali'
Re: Re: Re: I also posted twice 'Shadow and Light' contest · 01-25-24 10:56am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3615699