*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3631841
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2261482
Where all you have to do is read books to receive awesome prizes.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 17, 2024 at 8:47am
Re: Re: May Book 2
Yeah, it's not for everyone, especially non-US residents/citizens, but it is a wonderful book!

Now I'm really enjoying Show Dog by Josh Dean! This is also fabulous! *Delight* Though, of course, in a very different way. *Laugh* Unfortunately, I've started noticing some hiccups in the recording of the last book and I REALLY hope it's just the last book acting up and not a sign of trouble to come from my having too many audiobooks, like before. I had to get a phone with a larger hard drive or whatever because my Audible library size was somehow messing up the playing of the books. The more books I bought (because I didn't realize the problem until it basically didn't work at all), the worse it got...which is insanity because no business should have a situation where it's BAD for repeat customers to buy too much of your product. *Facepalm* So, yeah, I REALLY need to stop buying audiobooks! *Yikes* I sometimes consider cancelling my membership. After all, I already have more books than I'll ever listen to in a lifetime. But then, so many of the books I've reviewed just this year, that I've loved so much, are ones I recently bought, telling my brain that if I cancel my membership, I'll miss out on so much more! *Sob* Never mind the part of my brain that says that if I keep buying more, I won't be able to listen to any of them. *Rolleyes* Me and my brain! *Irritated* *Laugh*

Easter signature

Check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

MESSAGE THREAD
May Book 2 · 03-16-24 9:28am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Re: May Book 2 · 03-17-24 8:35am
by Choconut ~ House Targaryen
*Star* Re: Re: May Book 2 · 03-17-24 8:47am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Choconut ~ House Targaryen.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3631841