*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/468748
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Health · #371316
This forum is for all women who want to discuss Menopause.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 30, 2002 at 1:25pm
Re: What a Discovery!

Wystful,
Thanks for stopping my. Glad you found us here in the Big M forum. I've talked to other women that have gone through the "full blast" ahead into menopause that you're talking about. It sounds awful. All of it hitting you at once must just be crazy not only on your body but your mind.

I know about the crying also. I'm not a "crying" type person so for me also to spend any amount of time crying...over nothing is just unreal for me. September 11th of this year...was bad for everyone. Well, I cried for everyone. I just couldn't get a grip. I had to make myself turn off the t.v., and radio (playing all those sad songs) and get out of the house. It did snap me out of it, but man!

Oh yeah..."change of life" is right. We're changing alright.

Funny..the herbs I take to keep me from becoming a witch...I had one left Friday. I said to my husband, "Oh look...one capsules left. Next week I grow horns." Saturday he took me on the 45 minute ride to get more capsules. LOL!!

Yeah...this is a journey we are going through. But good for you that you don't have cancer. Sorry to hear about your mother.

Well, thanks for stopping by and don't make it your last trip.

jane:)

Logo/Sig designed by the StoryMistress for me

image for Catwoman pink ribbon for breast cancer

Stop animal abuse

One isn't born a woman, one becomes one.
Simone De Beauvoir
MESSAGE THREAD
What a Discovery! · 09-30-02 7:50am
by Wystful
*Star* Re: What a Discovery! · 09-30-02 1:25pm
by catwoman

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, catwoman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/468748