*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/598617
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 15, 2003 at 2:46pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I like, I like
I know ya'll is plural, but it's funny. My youth pastor is really weird. He says it all the time, if you say it enough it kind of gets to you. :)

Yeah, I know, Andrew really messed it up. :( I was kind of mad about that. I really don't know how I should change his entry though. I give Michael permission to get him, he really screwed up his character. I don't really mind all the God choose them and stuff, but if that's the case they shouldn't know yet and they diffinitely shouldn't know they are Beesha yet..., and why in the world if Petre wouldn't tell them before why, why would he tell Torry just then? I think Michael had something planned for that that was supposed to be revealed later... I'm kind of mad about the whole plot thing too, there is no plot to the whole intire story, it's just people from different worlds talking about past mistakes. I tried putting in a plot by going to Braish's home, but everyone ignored it. That made me pretty mad. I don't know if I should but I think I'm gonna express that in my next entry.

That's fine with Jack, pretty cool. :) I like it. I think it'd be different to make her his sister, but that's totally up to you, but remember she's 19. Also she had dark eyes, not green, but I can change that, it was Amara that had green eyes. :) That's not a big deal, the green eyes suit her.

Plus One is a boy band (not as bad as NYSNC and BSB, let me assure you...), but they're Christian. Instead of like singing to girls about love it's more to God, that's what I like about them. They're pretty cool, even for a boyband (I'm not really into that whole boyband scene... I use to be but that's a different story...). But they're still hated by all guys. :)

~Kari
MESSAGE THREAD
I like, I like · 03-15-03 10:07am
by White Tiger
Re: I like, I like · 03-15-03 1:04pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: I like, I like · 03-15-03 1:18pm
by White Tiger
Re: Re: Re: I like, I like · 03-15-03 1:34pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: I like, I like · 03-15-03 1:57pm
by Pax will not be on here!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I like, I like · 03-15-03 2:11pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I like, I like · 03-15-03 2:34pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I like, I like · 03-15-03 3:07pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I like, I like · 03-15-03 2:46pm
by White Tiger
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I like, I like · 03-15-03 2:57pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I like, I like · 03-15-03 3:25pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I like, I like · 03-15-03 3:52pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/598617