*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/600798
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 18, 2003 at 2:32pm
Re: Aaaank! Did I just say that?
Umm..sorry to get all religious here but what kind of doubts are you having? Maybe I can help, I'm not always the best at answering stuff but I can try. :) What do you mean by 'use to be'? Did you ever accept Christ? If you did you can never lose your salvation, however if you didn't you were never a Christian to began with. If you truely ever believed in God sending His Son and accepted His invitation to become His child then you were/are saved. However, this doesn't mean you can't fall from your faith. I did so back in November of last year, I was going through a really hard time but I realized that I still needed Him. Alot of people tend to think Christianity is a bunch of rules and regulations, perhaps does your dad think that's the way it is? My dad is that way and in doing so has pushed my brother from Christianity. It's not like that at all. That's the way humans have made it, it's simply about believeing in Christ and loving Him.

Okay, I'm sorry to get all preachy, I hope I haven't offended you, I was just wondering. You don't have to answer any of this if you don't want to.

~Kari
MESSAGE THREAD
Aaaank! Did I just say that? · 03-18-03 1:23pm
by Pax will not be on here!
*Star* Re: Aaaank! Did I just say that? · 03-18-03 2:32pm
by White Tiger
Re: Aaaank! Did I just say that? · 03-18-03 3:39pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Aaaank! Did I just say that? · 03-18-03 4:27pm
by White Tiger
Re: Re: Re: Aaaank! Did I just say that? · 03-18-03 5:52pm
by Pax will not be on here!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Aaaank! Did I just say that? · 03-18-03 8:41pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/600798