*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/600833
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 18, 2003 at 3:39pm
Re: Aaaank! Did I just say that?
by A Non-Existent User
Hahaha. I'm spreading! Woohoo. Everyone loves my words...aaankk is a great one, if I do say so my self. Also, yupperoonie, but that takes too long to type.

Lol.

*Wink* Yeah, katie said she'd be mad if her hottie guy was sayin' another chick was beautiful, I laughed. I wasn't though. Just playin'. ~*~*~*~*~*La la la la~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh, that's too bad *Just sayin' what I feel. No offense* I would start saying how great God is and how wonderful it is to be his child and all that good true stuff, but last night I got in a huge religious debate and came off totally condescending and I felt really crummy afterwards and everyone was yelling at me and saying my name *like parents do when your in trouble* and I was like "i'm sorry! I didn't mean to be rude! I was just being foolish" and they STILL yelled at me! It was in scrolling messages and THEN A GIRL IMed ME AND SCOLDED ME AGAIN. i was like 'I SAID MY SORRY!' *I usta say that ven I vas little* and I was getting really angry cuz everyone was bad mouthing GOd. They said that christianity and god and good & evil were all inventions of humans and I was all "Well, it's odd how an invention can TALK To you" and then one girl said "when an invention talks to me, i'll letcha know' and they were saying really snide remarks and I was getting angry and I was saying stupid stuff and i'm sorry so don't yell at me!

Sorry, had to go off. Sorry peepsies.

Lub, me
MESSAGE THREAD
Aaaank! Did I just say that? · 03-18-03 1:23pm
by Pax will not be on here!
Re: Aaaank! Did I just say that? · 03-18-03 2:32pm
by White Tiger
*Star* Re: Aaaank! Did I just say that? · 03-18-03 3:39pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Aaaank! Did I just say that? · 03-18-03 4:27pm
by White Tiger
Re: Re: Re: Aaaank! Did I just say that? · 03-18-03 5:52pm
by Pax will not be on here!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Aaaank! Did I just say that? · 03-18-03 8:41pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/600833