*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/601153
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 18, 2003 at 11:31pm
Re: I actually added today!
I thought your addition was great! It fit in with the story line perfectly, and it helped develope our character relationship, defining their feelings more clearly. That is always important.

I GUESS WE REALLY ARE BONDED NOW!

I really haven't been following the news much the past couple of weeks, I am normally a news nerd, but now I am going to have to keep up quite avidly. I am one will take things from the past, analyze it, apply it to the future, and give my insights. I love politics, well except for all the squabbling and bi-partisan stuff, and I hope to be one someday. If you notice, none of the antiwar people are veterans. You know why? Because all of the veterans, especially the Gulf War vets, know that the loss of life is worth ousting a powercrazed leader/murderer who will only kill more people and keep a market unstable. I think we should have bypassed the UN entirely. If we would have done that, we would not have the political unrest, to this extent, because the liberal countries, who have oil contracts with Iraq, would not have the choice of stopping us. Clinton bypassed the UN in 96, 98, and 99, but did the UN or the democrats say anything? No! They allowed him to do the right thing freely. Granted one Republican stepped out of line with the Kosovo conflict, saying that Clinton had failed in foreign policy, but not to the extent that Dachle and a few others have gone to. The media tries to impose on us that most of the US does not think we should go to war. I have seen at least 4 poles, BIG time polls like cnn and Fox, that show 68%, or higher, believe it is time for military action.

SOOO SORRY ABOUT THE RAMBLING, I TRIED NO TO GO INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL ABOUT ANYTHING, AND IF WE WERE TALKING IN PERSON, THAN I WOULD BE SPOUTING FACTS AND JUSTIFICATIONS THAT COULD DATE BACK TO 1000 AD. I REALLY SHOULD BE IN POLITICS, HUH? AND MAYBE DEBATE TEAM TOO. LOL!

Pax means peace in Latin

A PeaceKeeper compromises to no avail, a PeaceMaker forces peace and succeeds.

I am proud that the Prez is from my homestate, so KISS OFF, DIXIE CHIX!
MESSAGE THREAD
I actually added today! · 03-18-03 10:31pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: I actually added today! · 03-18-03 11:31pm
by Pax will not be on here!
Re: Re: I actually added today! · 03-19-03 8:32am
by White Tiger
Re: Re: Re: I actually added today! · 03-19-03 6:13pm
by Pax will not be on here!
Re: Re: Re: Re: I actually added today! · 03-19-03 7:19pm
by White Tiger
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I actually added today! · 03-19-03 8:30pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/601153