*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/601373
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #647316
Looking for a Fantasy campfire? Have one you want to promote?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 19, 2003 at 8:32am
Re: Re: I actually added today!
Wow, you are into politics, I just kind of stay away from them. They make me have a bigger headache then I already have. Mainly cause my dad I suppose, he's always yelling and making alot of noise about it.

About the war thing, I wish that we could avoid war but that doesn't look like it can happen. So yes I think we need to, if we don't then yeah, it's gonna go even farther untill it'll be worse then before. It's just really scary to think that we may go to war. I guess that's just when you need to put your trust in God.

You think that I'm gonna diss you over you not being a Christian? No way, one of my best friends is a Muslim, now I don't agree that your way or thoughts about Christ are right but I'm not going to abandon you. What kind of example is that? You just need to know that I am a follower of Christ and just because you aren't a Christian doesn't mean I'm not going to back down on what I believe or anything I say according to my beliefs. It's just who I am. *Smile*

I haven't checked out your addition yet, Jubilee. But I should soon. Well, that's it then. God Bless.

~Kari
MESSAGE THREAD
I actually added today! · 03-18-03 10:31pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: I actually added today! · 03-18-03 11:31pm
by Pax will not be on here!
*Star* Re: Re: I actually added today! · 03-19-03 8:32am
by White Tiger
Re: Re: Re: I actually added today! · 03-19-03 6:13pm
by Pax will not be on here!
Re: Re: Re: Re: I actually added today! · 03-19-03 7:19pm
by White Tiger
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I actually added today! · 03-19-03 8:30pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pax will not be on here!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/601373