*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/641805
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Sci-fi · #420688
Welcome Trekkers. Have a cup of Klingon Raktajino, and enjoy our friendly Starbase.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 12, 2003 at 10:53am
CATCHING UP
by Maryann
Hello everyone, *Smile*

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms on the Star Trek Forum -- a little late, but I was away this weekend, and I'm now catching up.

My daughter graduated -- No, not from Star Fleet Academy, but from a regular university. There was a two day ceremony at her college.

Thank you Narnia3 for hosting the trivia game and Congratulations to Airycat for being the Trivia Winner. We're all glad to have you here. *Smile*

I know that I can speak for everyone in saying that it was a whole lot of fun the read the questions and answers.

I see that you all have been speaking about Enterprise. That was the best episode ever!!!
Thanks to J gone fishing for bringing up the great topic. *Smile*
And thanks to Narnia3 for getting her books out to give us such wonderful information about the Borg.

Gosh Tony! I didn't realize that you didn't see Enterprise in the UK!
Vix had mentioned in a post that she was interested in going to a convention. I think that you guys should stand outside the convention and get people to sign a petition to get it shown on TV. ...And then send the petition in to the TV station! You're missing a great show!

Anyway, Narnia3 had a great idea about writing something like, Enterprise Spoiler, in the title like we all did with Nemesis. I'm sure there are several people who would like to talk about it, and also those who would like to peek *caugh*Narnia*caugh*.

Narnia3 cracked me up by comparing the Kazon to the Beverly Hillbillies. LOL
(Did you know that there are about 18 Kazon sects)

Have a great day everyone! *Smile* *Smile*

This is a sig that I use often.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Fuzzygrams!"   by ♥Pay It Forward♥
"Imagination Alphabet"   by Maryann
"Movie Talk"   by Maryann
"Star Trek Message Forum"   by Maryann
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
CATCHING UP · 05-12-03 10:53am
by Maryann

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/641805