*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/665485
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Health · #371316
This forum is for all women who want to discuss Menopause.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 17, 2003 at 7:08am
Re: Seeking an answer!
This is just my suggestion...but I would read all I could about how you're feeling then if you're not satisfied, go to the doctor. Arm yourself with information before you go to the doctor...because 9 times out of 10 he's going to put you on medicine! There are all kinds of over the counter "natural" pills and creams for you to use. You just have to figure out which is best for you.

My menopause "bible" is "What your doctor may not tell you about Menopause" by John R.Lee,M.D.. This is an awesome book. It's always by my side.

But do some reading first. You just might find your answer without going to the doctor and being put on medicine. This is a natural stage in a woman's life and my strong feelings are that we shouldn't be put on medicine to go through it. At least this woman isn't going on any medicine! The medicine my doctor wanted me on to thin my lining...had 2 1/2 pages of side effects. Don't think so!!!!!!!! And I'm doing fine!! That was 2 years ago.

So..information is the key here!! READ!READ!READ!

Keep us updated on what you find out. It just might help someone else along the way!!

jane:)

Logo/Sig designed by the StoryMistress for me

gothic signatures

Operation Letters to Soldiers-SIG

~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~
MESSAGE THREAD
Seeking an answer! · 06-16-03 8:57pm
by wordsyswife
*Star* Re: Seeking an answer! · 06-17-03 7:08am
by catwoman
Re: Re: Seeking an answer! · 06-21-03 11:49am
by wordsyswife
Re: Seeking an answer! · 09-09-03 4:29pm
by DarbyDee
Re: Re: Seeking an answer! · 09-29-03 7:24pm
by wordsyswife
Re: Re: Re: Seeking an answer! · 09-30-03 8:54am
by catwoman
Re: Re: Re: Re: Seeking an answer! · 09-30-03 5:40pm
by wordsyswife

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, catwoman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/665485