*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/752301
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #718853
A perplexing entanglement of mystifying fragments to amuse and bedazzle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 28, 2003 at 8:59pm
Re: Hello
by A Non-Existent User
*Laugh* Oh Candi and euh... Beebrain*Bigsmile*, you are too much! *Heart*

About the contest Candi, if the case is grey, then you are right, she really did empty her port and is now only a registered member without being an author. This though makes it possible for her to rate items.... hope you don't get more hate rates.

Of course, about the grey/gray case, I am not 100% sure, all I know is that when I put all my items and folders on Private, my case did not change colour.

About what mean comments and such I have had, well, I am trying to forget them. But I found myself thinking about leaving again today. Don't scold me please my dears, but I was insulted, or that is how I took it, by someone kind of high up in a forum, and I posted back asking for respect (yesterday) and then this afternoon, I get a message that my reply post had been deleted. So yeah, I feel insulted and hurt and ready to leave. I feel anger, which I don't feel often, believe me, and that is because the post that got my hackles up was NOT deleted, only mine. And I was respectfull but pointing out that yes I could read and that as we were all human, we get to forget and that it might have happened and I was bringing up an old post of mine to insure that it had been at least read and again, with my usual respect and humour.

Well, my humour dropped bigtime after that. And also trouble, almost fights in a forum I am member of are not exactly putting me in a good mood but a worried one.

So I am sorry I am mentioning this but it came with the answer and .......

Where was I... Ah! the possibility of leaving.... well, I have been given an upgrade then another one and that will keep my upgrade 'till April I think. If there was a way to transfer the upgrades, I would not hesitate to go. But as it is, I respect the others and myself a bit too much to take action on a whim or in a sudden flare of temper or hurt.

I always try to put negative feelings a chance to wan some, to abate, 'till the mind and heart can communicate and call for a board meeting of all of the Toes I am! LOL

I try not to act while passion is up and it has served me well, even if not all the time. It does make me a great quality carpet to be this way! But no risk, no candy, no, not candi, candy! lol

So, unless I get demoded and demembered euh, oops, sounds like a torture tactic in medieval times... euhm......... and agh, I will need more than one word, grrrrrrrr, so much work! lol, and booted out of the site, I will be here. But I probably bee lying low for a while, since it concerns euh..... afraid to say more, since this can be read by euh.... yeah... got it? lol

Even if I left the site, I would not leave my friends and this here micro family we have. Oh my! lol I just noticed a typo in the paragraph above this one! I wrote 'bee' instead of 'be', hey LadyBee, you buzzing in my brain or what?!?! LOL

I had a handle that said that Chatou has a bee in her bonnet! I think I now have found which bee it was!*Laugh*

Awwwwwwww.... been good to force you to read this, for you girls make me smile and I needed that!

Luff

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Proud member of ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Want to have fun?"Bee~dazzling Entanglements
Other links I recommend: "The Writer's Cramp "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Celebrities of Writing.Com Auction "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item"Invalid Item "Pictures
MESSAGE THREAD
Hello · 10-28-03 8:23pm
by ~LadyBee~
*Star* Re: Hello · 10-28-03 8:59pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Hello · 10-29-03 1:13am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~LadyBee~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/752301