*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/862332
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 9, 2004 at 4:52am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH
I ahve to say i agree; counsellors are a bit warped in their opinions and it must be hard to remain objective and impersonal towards clients...

After my parents divorced, I wish i'd have some counselling,,, it would've saved a lot of time and trouble further down the line!

My brother had to see a psychologist once and he made me, mum and Chloe come along too. I hated it. Chloe refused to speak, mum kept crying, Charles was coloring in some books and hammering at some buliding bricks and was a good kid who only spoke when spoken too, and me, as the oldest was trying to work out was the therapist guy was thinking and I was trying t o be a smart arse and predict what he was going to say and what kinda response he wanted from me... It all felt incredibly uncomfortable and we all stopped going aftyer that coz it made us feel like shit..

I was made to talk to a counseler (I can't spell today) when I was 16, but to be honest, I used the sessions as a way to skip my classes and avoid people so it didn't really help. And again, I spent so much time pre-empting the counselor and coming up with quips and stuff, that she said I was fine and chose to be the way I am and that if I really wanted to change I would, so really I didn't need her help... Wghich was exactly the point I'd been making for the whole 4 mon ths I had to see her!!!!!! Grrrr.

And it's funny now that I choose to study Psychology, despite the contempt i hold towards psychologists and the like! go figure?!

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
SIGH · 05-05-04 12:58am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: SIGH · 05-05-04 1:58am
by Ilona
Re: Re: SIGH · 05-05-04 3:35pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-06-04 1:07pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-06-04 9:09pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: SIGH · 05-05-04 1:36pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: SIGH · 05-05-04 4:09pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-06-04 1:13pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-06-04 11:53pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-08-04 2:47pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-09-04 4:52am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-09-04 4:33pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-10-04 11:21pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-11-04 5:56pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-15-04 1:12am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-10-04 11:07pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-08-04 11:06am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-09-04 10:34pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/862332