*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/988992
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Health · #371316
This forum is for all women who want to discuss Menopause.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 22, 2004 at 10:49am
Re: Re: Is anyone...
Hi there

I went into early menopause 2 years ago, after having an asthma attack, and being dosed up with cortisone. Unfortunately, though, I'm still having those hot flushes (English terminlogy) I think they're called flashes in America.

Since then, I've also developed achy bones, especially in my legs and elbows joints. I've been using Wheatgerm tablets, which have helped immensely.

Regarding the Restless Leg Syndrome: Recent studies show that this is caused by a lack of Magnesium in the body. If you cannot get enough from your normal diet, then maybe you could get it in tablet form.

Hope that helps.

Frankies Girl *Smile*

Merit Badge in Angel
[Click For More Info]

It was hard to decide which badge to send! But since Angel covers everything that you are...

Grazie, Signora ! Baci e abbracci, Amanda Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday Sweetie *^*Heart*^* Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being a friend. Thank you for having understanding and most of all thank you for the caring effort you put into your life for 0thers. Wolfe Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

Here, you deserve this.  Your positive attitude has brought me up and gives me strength.  Thank you very much. Merit Badge in Supportive
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for the supportive reviews, i really appreciate them!
Merit Badge in Message Forums
[Click For More Info]

You are being send a SMiLE through  [Link To Item #709323]  as you were nominated by  [Link To User anuraginl]  who said the following:
She is giving her unconditional support on my reviewing forum ( [Link To Item #899283] .)  She is in the reviewing panel of this forum and reviewing a lot of items daily. Beside this she is also at the top position of credited reviewers list.

Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 1   Public Reviewer  for the month of  October 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 47   Public Reviewer  for the month of  August 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 2   Public Reviewer  for the month of  July 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 4   Public Reviewer  for the month of  June 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?- Badge over display limit. -?-
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#858147 by Not Available.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

MESSAGE THREAD
Is anyone... · 10-30-03 9:00pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Is anyone... · 11-01-03 8:13am
by catwoman
Re: Is anyone... · 11-21-03 10:05am
by wordsyswife
*Star* Re: Re: Is anyone... · 12-22-04 10:49am
by FG - The Power of the Circle
Re: Re: Re: Is anyone... · 12-22-04 5:56pm
by catwoman
Re: Re: Re: Re: Is anyone... · 12-22-04 8:24pm
by FG - The Power of the Circle

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, catwoman.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/988992