*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sasuke's Little Secret
  2. Who Will Gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005806-Naruto-Super-Sizing-Ninja-Girls/cid/270329-Sasukes-Little-Secret
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1005806
Naruto girls are about to go to the fat side
This choice: Sakura  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sasuke's Little Secret

    by: Golden Tiger
"I just don't get it!" shouted Sakura, "If growing my hair long won't get Sasuke's attention, then what will?" Sakura was in love with her teammate, Uchicha Sasuke. However, the guy always shrugged her off. She had once heard that Sasuke liked girls with long hair, so she went and grew her pink hair nice and long. Still, Sasuke kept ignoring her advances to him.
Sakura was going over to the market, when she saw Sasuke at the bookstore. She went over and saw Sasuke talking to the owner.

"Hey...I'm here for...you know," said Sasuke.

"Oh, yeah that," said the bearded owner, "You know, I'm glad someone besides me into this stuff," He reached into a box, pulling out a magazine, and slipped it into a folder. Sasuke put some money on the counter, took the folder, and ran out. Sakura blinked, before turning her head to see the owner had dropped his glasses. She then realized he had horrible eyesight, and had an idea.

"Hello. I think you gave me the wrong thing," said Sakura, trying to immitate Sasuke's voice.

"I did?" asked the owner, his bad eyesight seeing Sakura as Sasuke. "And what's with your voice?"

"Uh...I swallowed a bug and its messing with my throat," went Sakura, as the man took out his box and showed her the magazine. It had a large fat girl on the cover, shocking Sakura.

"No wonder Sasuke never liked any girl here! The're too skinny!!!" thought Sakura, before looking back at the owner. "No wait, I got the right one. Sorry about that," she went, before running off. Sakura was shocked; Sasuke liked fat girls? "Alright, then I'll have to become one!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golden Tiger (UN: doublel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005806-Naruto-Super-Sizing-Ninja-Girls/cid/270329-Sasukes-Little-Secret