*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. BBQ Restaurant
  2. Sasuke's Little Secret
  3. Who Will Gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005806-Naruto-Super-Sizing-Ninja-Girls/cid/270448-BBQ-Restaurant
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1005806
Naruto girls are about to go to the fat side
This choice: Sakura goes to eat at a resturant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

BBQ Restaurant

    by: Hevno
Sakura arrived at the BBQ restaurant. She knew that ramen wouldn't help gain weight so she decided that the BBQ restaurant would be the best place to bulk up the bod.

As she was seated in one of the booths she took out her wallet. She poured all the money she had onto the table to count it. She surprised herself at how much money she had.

'Well I don't really spend alot of money to myself like Ino does. And the missions I've been on with Naruto and Sasuke-kun have been paying well.' Sakura thought.

A female waitress walked over to Sakura's booth. "Can I take your order?"

"Yes. I would like-" Sakura thought for a moment. "All the BBQ this can by." Sakura handed her a wad of money.

"No drink?" The waitress asked.

"No. Just all food." Sakura smiled. She felt a little embarrassed for ordering all the food for herself but she just laughed it off.

Twenty minutes later a giant plate of BBQ arrived. Sakura looked at it before poking it with her fork.

'Okay I'm ready for this. It's just like molding chakra. Just pace yourself.' Sakura said to herself.

"On your mark. Get set." Sakura had her arms ready to attack the food. "Go!" Sakura grabbed one piece of BBQ and took such a big bite that she hit the bone. "Ow ow ow ow ow!" Sakura whined.

From then on she took her time in eating the food. She kept telling herself "Just one more bite. Just one more bite." She figured it was a mind over matter type of thing. Besides nothing would stop her from becoming Sasuke's love interest.

"This ones for Sasuke!"

Twenty minutes later Sakura was sitting in front of an empty plate. "I did it." She said in disbelief.

She suddenly felt awkward.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sakura throws up

2. Sakura feels heavier and prepares to buy more. But with what money?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005806-Naruto-Super-Sizing-Ninja-Girls/cid/270448-BBQ-Restaurant