*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wearing Off
  2. Other girls to choose
  3. Who Will Gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005806-Naruto-Super-Sizing-Ninja-Girls/cid/271224-Wearing-Off
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1005806
Naruto girls are about to go to the fat side
This choice: Tsunade  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wearing Off

    by: Golden Tiger
Being the Godaime, or the 5th Hokage, was not an easy job. Tsunade didn't ask for it, but the last leader's death caused by Orochimaru forced her into it. The only thing Tsunade was thankful for now was her special ninjutsu that given the aged ninja the body of a very young woman.

Little did she know, it wasn't a very stable jutsu...

Tsunade was busy with reports of ninja missions and such, when she suddenly felt a pressure all over.

"What is happening to me?" groaned Tsunade, before she felt her dress becoming tigher and tigher. She looked and saw to her horror her body was ballooning up with fat all over. Her flat stomach and well-tonned butt were becoming giant globs of blubber, while her already impressive bust was growing even larger. Tsunade felt her thighs and legs pushing out all jiggly all over her lower body clothes, and her face was growing pudgy cheeks and a double-chin. "What the?!!! NOOOO!!!" she screamed, before it all suddenly stopped and she turned back to her "normal form". "What was that about? I was turning back into...into...oh no..." thought Tsunade, before it hit her and she went to read up on her body-altering jutsu. It wasn't known by much, but Tsunade's special jutsu gave color and flow to her hair, beautiful smooth and young skin, and the hourglass figure she was so proud of. However, the jutsu just didn't change your figure out of the air...you needed fat to manipulate and move around. No one, not even Jirayai, knew of what Tsunade was like during her absence from the Hidden Village of Leaf. "No...not that again..." gulped Tsunade, digging through the scroll.

You have the following choices:

1. She finds dust over words she didn't see the first time

*Noteb*
2. Part of the scroll is missing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golden Tiger (UN: doublel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005806-Naruto-Super-Sizing-Ninja-Girls/cid/271224-Wearing-Off