*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/NQFB82V8V-Drew-and-Jared-go-to-the-park
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you could control the size and muscles of your best friend?
This choice: Drew and Jared go to the park  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Drew and Jared go to the park

    by: DougTF
The game breaks up when the kid who brought the basketball had to go, and all the other kids are high five-ing Jared who then walks over to Drew "Dude that was awesome, like how did this happen, how did I learn to play basketball like that, how did I grow?" Jared looks at Drew "You know something, you got this stupid grin on your face, like that time you convinced me to join the debate team, and I found out they were debating my two favorite video game series."

Drew sighs "We were walking out of school earlier and well, do you remember feeling really sleepy and then I was helping you up?" Jared nods "Yeah, I was freaked out, like thinking I had low blood sugar, like man don't let me have diabetes on top of being a weakling." Drew shakes his head "Naw dude, it happened to me too, I just woke a bit before you, but something happened then, something to let me help you. Thing is, it's me having like legit complete remote control over you, like everything."

Jared stops "bull that's impossible" Drew shrugs "Ok, instead of 6 foot 6 inches, you're just 6 inches tall" and just like that, Jared rapidly shrinks right in front of Drew, now looking WAAAY up at him "Holy crap, dude, turn me back, this is freaky!" Drew nods "Ok, back to your normal baseline self before the basketball game. And Jared grows to his 5'6'' self, sans basketball skills. He looks very concerned "Dude this ain't ok, how you can just play with me however you want." Drew sits on a bench "It's not about me playing with you, its about me wanting you to be able to do more...and now, well, you can do whatever. Any sports team you want to join, I got you. Any video game you wanna play, I can put you literally into the game. Teleport you, time travel, anything, and if you want me there with you, I will be there, the powers let me stay with you no matter what"

Jared laughs, still not buying it "Yeah sure, like you could make me able to:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DougTF (UN: seahawksmd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/NQFB82V8V-Drew-and-Jared-go-to-the-park