*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Doomed Princessess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031122-Princessess-Perils---Gryphon-Games/cid/282906-The-Doomed-Princessess
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1031122
What happens when a horny gryphon captures a helpless princess?
Chapter #1

The Doomed Princessess

    by: Tyranoraptor
The sun dawns upon a new day for the human Kingdom of Juraheim, sunlight cresting over the trees. Princess Lara, the eldest of the two royal children, had left on her gryphon steed a few days ago, an emmisary to the neighbouring Kingdom of Nithra, in hopes of negotiating a peace treaty. She should have returned by now, yet there is no sign of her anywhere. King Lars has sent out soldiers to find her, and even Lara's younger sister Sandra is helping to look when she is able to.

What has happened to Princess Lara? Was she attacked by Nithran soldiers? Did a wild dragon attack her and her mount? Or did something worse happen to her?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tyranoraptor (UN: tyranoraptor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tyranoraptor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031122-Princessess-Perils---Gryphon-Games/cid/282906-The-Doomed-Princessess