*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Up, up, and Dammnnn!
  2. Which route?
  3. Into the girls room.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/299356-Up-up-and-Dammnnn
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1031167
Richard plans on a normal day at school..that is until he shrinks.
This choice: Wait in her panties.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Up, up, and Dammnnn!

    by: gtsfan187
Your a lazy person and decide to wait it out in her panties. Your sitting in the soft material and start to get comfortable. It's been at least 10 minutes now and your now in a reclined position and starting to doze off. After about 5 more minutes have passed you are almost completely zonked out. At this time Mrs. Balma stands and cleans herself. You still haven't noticed this as you are drifting off to sleep. You are jerked awake as she is pulling up her panties. You have to position yourself where you can be noticed, safely. Which end to you jump to?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You jump towards her pussy.

2. You trip and fall back towards her ass.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsfan187 (UN: darkestgod87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1031167-Shrinking-at-Peru-High-School/cid/299356-Up-up-and-Dammnnn