*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/2174988-It-decides-to-keep-you
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: It's bored, and decides to keep you as a pet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

It decides to keep you

    by: irven
The giant opossum stares at you closely, and you just stare back into its dark eyes. The opossum brings you close to its snout and sniffs at you, trying to figure out what you are, and if you're edible. But after a few sniffs, the opossum moves you away from its face and sneezes. Apparently, it doesn't like your smell. You're glad; that means it probably won't eat you... Or will it?

You and the giant animal resume your staring contest. It lasts only for a few seconds, though, as the opossum proceeds to lift its tail over its back and hold it there, keeping a tight grip on you. It then begins to walk deeper into the forest. Your feet dangle just over the opossum's furry back, and you realize that the creature doesn't seem like it's going to let you go. For whatever reason, it's taking you with it. Why? Does it want companionship... or does it actually want to eat you but it just wants to save you for later?

For now, all you can do is allow the animal to carry you, its tail coiled tightly around your tiny body as it walks through the forest. But not a minute has passed before...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You're attacked by another animal

2. You reach a cave: the opossums's den

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 irven (UN: irven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
linkthegamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/2174988-It-decides-to-keep-you