*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/1895716-Its-a-possum
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: It's a possum  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

It's a possum

    by: irven
You stumble back as you see the creature jump into your path. It's enormous, but you can recognize it as an opossum. The giant animal very slowly walks towards you, and you walk backwards as fast ss you can, but it's getting closer because your steps are so small compared to it's. The opossum sniffs the air in your direction, trying to tell what you are. You try to decide if you should run, but before you can make a move, the opossum does.

It quickly turns to the side, ita tail lashing out at you. You can only watch as it hits you hard, knocking you off your feet. You don't get sent flying, though, because the tail quickly coils around you, tightly holding you from your chest down. Your arms are free, and you use them to pound on the opossum's tail to no avail. The giant animal moves you to its face, taking a close look at the little bug it caught, and trying to figure out what to do with you. You stop struggling and go limp, wondering what the opossum will do now that you're entirely under its control...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 irven (UN: irven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
linkthegamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/1895716-Its-a-possum