*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Reptile House.
  2. Welcome to the zoo.
  3. where are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/290392-The-Reptile-House
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: West, reptiles and whatever else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Reptile House.

    by: pyro
The zoo path you chose led to a darkened building veiled with ivy. Even in the darkness, the words 'Reptile House' are still clearly visible above the door. Sealed for the night, there was no clear way in. But a closer inspection of the front door revealed a crack in the bottom corner.

Getting through the gap was easy, squeezing through, you enter the gloomy building. The fresh breeze of the night air disapated, replaced by a moist warmth. The room you are standing in is lit only by row after row of glass tanks about a metre off the ground, everything else is shrouded by darkness.

What now?

You have the following choices:

1. Climb up onto the left row of glass tanks.

2. Climb up onto the right row of glass tanks.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
linkthegamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/290392-The-Reptile-House