*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/3124436-Possum-Pudge
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: It's hungry, and you look tasty!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Possum Pudge

    by: KaijuFanForever
The opossum's long jaws yawned open, her long tongue extending out and sliding across your face. The marsupial licked her lips at the taste of this creature, now wanting to gobble you up and shit you out. Not a problem. Yanking you forward, she snapped her muzzle shut around your head. Her long tongue slid across your face, the possum almost purring at your lovely taste. Your legs thrash and you attempt to pry the jaws off, but to no avail. Opening your mouth to scream prompted the critter to snake her tongue in your mouth and down your throat, making you gag and heave, made worse by the opossum wriggling her tongue briefly.

At last, she pulled the appendage out, but so she could take in your tasty chest, stripped clean of clothes by her claws while she was choking you with her tongue. Her teeth poked at your chest and her growl of happiness rumbled around your head. Her tongue ran across your chest and wrapped around to your back, her tail unwrapping from your gut and wrapping around your legs.

With another swallow that made her throat bulging more, she took in your tender gut, her tongue wrapping around in and gently squeezing while her tail tore off your shorts and underwear. The long meaty appendage poked at your asshole for a moment, then took the plunge...literally. You let out a muffled scream as the limb went deeper and deeper, winding into your intestines and wriggling slightly. Feeling the motion on her tongue made the marsupial giggle gleefully.

Deciding to finish gulping you down,the opossum pulled her tail out and gulped down your gut, gently chewing on your tender buns. You wince as her tongue brushed your rear, though you are spared the feeling of it exploring you innards. Tilting her head back, the possum took another gulp, sending your rear down, her tongue wrapping around your legs for one final taste. When your feet were at the entrance of her gullet, she gave your soles a farewell lick, then swallowed. Soon you were curled up in her belly, smooshed by the ground and weakly struggling as you steadily softened into a thick soup.

Licking her lips, the possum looked as her busy belly and slowly growing butt. After 15 minutes, she gave her fat ass cheeks a shake and lowered her butt to the ground raising her tail as your remains were squeezed out. With your crap filled skull topping the mound of shit, the opossum ran towards a raccoon and skunk, twi friends of hers. She couldn't wait to tell them about the meal she had.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/3124436-Possum-Pudge