*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044201-Fat-Witches/cid/291771-The-hottie-gets-close
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1044201
You move to a small town and something is not right. Over 1,000 views. Please add on.
This choice: You know it is rude to stare.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The hottie gets close.

    by: et_smash
She walks closer and says, "Don't you know it's rude to stare." You snap out of it and say, "Oh shit. I'm sorry. You're just so hot." She walks closer and puts her tits right up to your face. It is then you realize she is taller than you. She looks down into your eyes and says, "So you think I look hot?!" You are hypnotised by her big tits and sweet smelling pefume. It smells like cookies and fudge. You shake your head and say, "Oh... Ohmm, yes. Well anyone would think your hot. Come on now."

She smiles and backs up a little, looking over. She reaches down and grabs your beer belly with both hands. She stares right into your eyes and asks, "So, you like to eat and drink beer?" You nod your head and try to think your hard on down. She notices your bulge and then..........

You have the following choices:

1. Kisses you.

2. Whispers in your ear.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044201-Fat-Witches/cid/291771-The-hottie-gets-close