*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044201-Fat-Witches/cid/639654-walmart-aint-nothing-on-this
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1044201
You move to a small town and something is not right. Over 1,000 views. Please add on.
This choice: nothing.. You head to the supermarket.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

walmart aint nothing on this

    by: too much free time
You reach the supermarket and spend the next ten minute's looking for a space that isn't marked handicapped. You then notice that as well as all the empty spaces that all of the used spaces were handicapped as well. Every pace in this enormous car park was for the disabled. You shrug and park in one anyway. At least you had a good arguement if a cop came.

You walk up to the front of the supermarket. Impressed by it's size. Like someone had pushed 5 warehouses together and joined them up. You head through the entrance. Getting shunted from side to side by the morbidly obese people all on zimmer's with huge trolly's in front and behind them. You enter and find no ordinary basket's. Only the zimmer's so you sigh and get on and go into the main part of the store.

Your jaw drop's. This place was gigantic.

Everywhere you look was wall to wall food on shelves that reached the almost sky high ceiling and so many different isle's it stretched off into the distance past where you could see. Each and every shelf packed with huge crate's of food that would last a normal family a month. mobile lift's operated by young girl's moving up and down constantly to met the demand's of the hundred's of fat people bellow them. The checkout's manned by other large employee's who looked like they could get out of their sitting station's even if they wanted to since their fat had molded to the sapce like a rising cake to a dish.

"Hello sir welcome to fatty mart." Came a voice that just oozed sex appeal. He turned his head and came face to chest with the biggest boob's and tightest t-shirt he'd ever seen. He didn't even try to look up.

"Fatty mart?" You saw in a voice like a teen in pubrty,

"That's right sir. Keeping our town's citizen's morbidly obese for 40 year's. Are you a first time shopper?" Ask's the walking boob's.

"Uh yeah." You say as if in a trance. No magic involved.

If you'd been looking up you would have seen the girl smile before saying.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "You'll need someone to help you around then."

2. "Congratulation's your our 1'000'000th customer."

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044201-Fat-Witches/cid/639654-walmart-aint-nothing-on-this