*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044201-Fat-Witches/cid/660800-Samantha
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1044201
You move to a small town and something is not right. Over 1,000 views. Please add on.
This choice: You must be new to our town. I'm Samantha.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Samantha.

    by: too much free time
"You must be new to out town. I'm Samantha." She say's in a voice that you'd normally hear in the bedroom.

"Uh. H-hi." You say pathetically. "I'm 'something something'"

She gives you a smile that wasn't anything less than seductive smile, almost like she couldn't smile any other way. You groan slightly at the sheer sexuality of this woman.

"So what makes a guy like you want to move to a town like this. Most folk's til a while back couldn't wait to leave." She said while moving into a more comfertable standing position, which had the pleasent effect of pushing her chest out more.

"Well." You gulp. God why did she have to be so freaking hot. "You see I was actually offered a job at the paper here." 'Okay just relax, ignore the boobage' "It's about twice what I was making."

She nod's and smile. "That's always a plus." She says and you both laugh a little.

"Say? You start to ask her something.

"Yeah?" She ask's.

"What did you mean about that people not wanting to leave anymore bit. Something happen to this town?" You ask.

She smile's again and nod's. "Well yeah. Used to be a ghosttown. Everybody leaving to find job's and stuff elsewhere. Town was more like a retirement village since only the older people stayed."

"So what changed?" You asked.

"Well I can't really say how it happened. But nowadays people are just to 'weighed down' to this town to leave even if they wanted to." She chuckled. as if she told a joke only she found funny.

"Say since your new in town how about...."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "We go into your place."

2. "We go to the bar and I show you around"

*Noteb*
3. "Something else."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044201-Fat-Witches/cid/660800-Samantha