*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On all the days to be clumsy
  2. Success
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044390-Micro-dad/cid/289136-On-all-the-days-to-be-clumsy
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1044390
Derek howard has invented a shrink ray.
This choice: 11 year old daughter Katie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

On all the days to be clumsy

    by: In_Heat
"Hi Dad", Katie called to him as she clomped down the stairs. "Hi Honey", Derek said and kissed her on the head. "Wow cool whats this?" she asked as she walked sround the gun eyeing it. "Thats daddy's new laser projector he said. As ray picked up the remote he dropped it and it bounced to Katie's feet. "Hey what does this do?" Katie asked and pressed down the red button. "Katie Nooooooo", Ray and Derek scremed but too late. Before they could get a word in an orange beam hit them. They looked at their surroundings. Everything was huge. "Oh my gosh", Ray said, "We've been shrunk to ant size". "Oh no this is bad",Derek said. All of a sudden they heard a defeaning noise and must cover their ears. "WHERE HAVE YOU GONE DAD? RAY?". They looked up and saw a colossal monster who used to be Derek's sweet daughter. "Jamie!!!! Jamie sweetie help us we're down here". Derek tried to get his gigantic daughter's attention but she could not hear him. Katie starts walking forward.

You have the following choices:

1. She notices her Dad and runs for help.

2. She drops and breaks the remote.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 In_Heat (UN: bob_da_builder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
In_Heat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044390-Micro-dad/cid/289136-On-all-the-days-to-be-clumsy