*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044390-Micro-dad/cid/337472-He-complained-about-how-smelly-her-socks-were-befo
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1044390
Derek howard has invented a shrink ray.
This choice: she traps him under her stocking foot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He complained about how smelly her socks were befo

    by: Unknown
Christy then lifted her socked foot up into the air and let it hover over her tiny dad. ''Christy what are you doing!?'' Christy giggled, ''You always complained about my smelly socks so how about if you got to smell them only with them being giant!? that should make the smell even worse!'' Christy giggled and lowered her socked foot down onto him. Dad tried to run away but the giant socked foot of his now giant daughter was able to get him pinned down onto the ground before he could get even an inch away from her. Christy laughed evilly as she looked at her dad underneath her giant sock foot. ''well dad? what are you waiting for? take a big wiff of them! and then you'll see how you'd prefer my socks at normal size than you would with them being giant size!'' Dad didnt budge. ''Do it now! or i might just apply a bit of pressure onto you and accidentilly squish you!'' terrorfied Dad stuck his face into his daughter's sock's sole and took a big sniff. Dad recoiled after getting a wiff. Christy laughed, ''so dad....how do they smell? do you like the way my socks smell? My feet are real sweaty and so my socks must be soaked in my foot sweat and must smell pretty bad huh?'' Christy laughed. ''Christy enough! i'm your father and your to do as your told!'' Christy applied a little pressure onto his body, she squatted down so she was face to face with him. she sneered at him. ''i dont think so, your so tiny and i'm so big that i could easily squash you under my feet in a second, so i dont think i have to listen to you anymore. instead....you should listen to me!'' Dad was in shock. ''now little man you still havent told me how my feet smell..i'm waiting.'' ''th-they smell awful!'' Christy smiled down at him and lifted her foot off of him, ''i know...thats the whole reason i wanted you to smell them in the first place! your always complaining about my smelly socks so i wondered what it would be like if you were forced to smell them!'' Dad looked up at his titanic daughter. Cristy knew he was afraid of her..and she loved it! she grinned down at him and squatted down so her face was right in front of his. ''well dad if you thought my socked feet were bad, how about i take my socks off so you can experiance how sweaty and smelly my feet really are!'' Dad looked up at her in shock, as Christy stood up straight and began to take her socks off.

You have the following choices:

1. he makes a run for it.

2. stay were you are, dont want to be squashed under those feet!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
In_Heat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1044390-Micro-dad/cid/337472-He-complained-about-how-smelly-her-socks-were-befo