*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1048837-Shrunk-by-Your-Cat/cid/ERQNRJ7NK-Play-with-its-food
by Avalon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1048837
Weird title, I know, but I think it has potential
This choice: Play with him first.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Play with it’s food

    by: Sakuraclow
You stared at your cat as it seemed to lick its lips like you were a mouse. And at your size you might as well be. Cat saunters over towards you as you back pedal away from them. Cat suddenly stops and stares at the couch, like it heard a sound, and jumps on the couch like it was investigating. You took that opportunity to run for a hiding spot, when he heard a thump, and cat was back on the floor looking for you.

Cat decided they might as well have a bit of fun with the boy before just eating him. The cravings to eat the boy had called out to the universe and it answered by granting cat the ability to shrink the boy. The boy shook with fear as cat licked their lips and started to approach. Cat decided to allow the boy a chance to think he could hide by jumping to investigate a mysterious sound.

You stopped and frantically look for a place to hide and jumped into a hole next to you. As you dropped into the room at the end of the hole, you realized you had mad a bad choice, and started at the pile ago cat treat’s before you. You had jumped into cats treat toy ball. Before you could really understand the implications, you are tossed about as cat must have hit the ball to play with it. A treat finally existed the hole and the ball stopped rolling. Pain and dread filled your body as you watched cat’s tongue wrap around the treat and crunched it up.

Cat saw the boy jump into the treat ball and thought it was a perfect scenario. Cat did love the treats, as they fell out like prizes, so the boy would be the purrfect prize. Cat knocked the ball around a bit and saw a treat fall out. Cat deliberately wrapped their tongue around the treat, and eat it slowly, as they saw the boy looking out the hole. Cat decided to try for the boy again.

The ball tossed and turned as cat played with it almost causing you to fall out a few times but a treat fell through first. Exhausted and in pain the boy was hit by a treat and forced though the hole. He laid there as cat decided to sniff at him.

Cat finally was excited to see the boy tumbling out onto the floor from the ball. The boy laid still as cat approached and sniffed him. Cat’s stomach was full from the prize treats, but the boy was the real prize. Cat stared at the boy as if the think what to do next.

You have the following choices:

1. Decided to play some more

*Noteb*
2. Treat time

*Noteb*
3. One of the other humans interrupted

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sakuraclow (UN: sakuraclow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Avalon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1048837-Shrunk-by-Your-Cat/cid/ERQNRJ7NK-Play-with-its-food